Re: window painting

---------

From: Amy (ashapley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:02:18 PDT

on 4/15/03 5:55 PM, ARTSWIM@aol.com at ARTSWIM@aol.com wrote:

WEll my advice would be to make sure that you clean the windows with
something that has amonia..or amonia, windex. If the windows have been
glazed the paint will look great...then flake off. So clean the glazing off
first!
Becky T ---

i often clean them with windex and then wipe them with a paper towel covered
in just plain ammonia diluted a teeny bit so i don't pass out.

--
Amy....an art teacher in Kansas City
---