Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: full body casts

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 16:57:47 PDT

Thanks Mikel,
We are doing half face masks now- which inspired them. They are a pc. of
I am more intimidated by the whole body. I am thinking of them in pants and
They could, ahem, put their plaster on their "lap" while seated. I also was
considering stuffing newspaper into clothing, I think I heard that on the
list. but the face, neck hair, stumped me.
Thanks again,