Re: Overhead magnifying With S-cable

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 16:52:17 PDT

Thanks, Diane. When I used it today, I had it to my right. To have things appear
frontal, I would somehow have to put it in front of me to have the image appear
correctly. Is this how yours works? I am going to try it with a big screen
tomorrow, but I will have to hook up the lcd projector to do that. I get that on a
sign out basis.
Thanks,
Betsy

Diane Gregory wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We use the Elmo in our art department at the university level. We love it. You
> can take 3D objects and put it on the Elmo and they can see it. We have it
> connected however to a large projection screen rather than a TV, so the image is
> very large. It does take some time to get used to it. It works like using a
> transparency, so I guess you could say it turns things around.

---