Re: Overhead magnifying With S-cable

---------

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 15:10:07 PDT

Hi,

We use the Elmo in our art department at the university level. We love it. You
can take 3D objects and put it on the Elmo and they can see it. We have it
connected however to a large projection screen rather than a TV, so the image is
very large. It does take some time to get used to it. It works like using a
transparency, so I guess you could say it turns things around.

Hope this helps.

--- Rick <rlarson@tls.net> wrote:
> Hi, I need some info on the Elmo or other brand of magnifying apparatus
> that hooks to the s cable and then goes to the tv. If you know what I
> am talking about, could you tell me, does your image of what you're
> doing show up backwards? Also, any tips would help. I thought this
> would be better than trying to get thirty kids around a table for demo,
> but I am finding some glitches. Like the image turned around. If I
> draw something, it looks sideways to the students.
> Thanks for any advice,
> Betsy
>

> ---

=====