full body casts

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 14:12:53 PDT

Hi, Have any of you done full body casts? I have some sixth graders who
wanted to try it, and I'm game. I would have them sitting in a chair to
do this. My question is: do you do one side one day, and the underside
the next?
Do you cover them and do just lower body one day and upper body the
nest?
 How about the hair? I would prefer a mannikin, but they are scarce. I
would be using the pariscraft, which sets up in about ten min- enough to
remove.
Any insights are welcome.
Thanks,
Betsy