Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

full body casts

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 14:12:53 PDT

Hi, Have any of you done full body casts? I have some sixth graders who
wanted to try it, and I'm game. I would have them sitting in a chair to
do this. My question is: do you do one side one day, and the underside
the next?
Do you cover them and do just lower body one day and upper body the
 How about the hair? I would prefer a mannikin, but they are scarce. I
would be using the pariscraft, which sets up in about ten min- enough to
Any insights are welcome.