Overhead magnifying With S-cable

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 13:47:35 PDT

Hi, I need some info on the Elmo or other brand of magnifying apparatus
that hooks to the s cable and then goes to the tv. If you know what I
am talking about, could you tell me, does your image of what you're
doing show up backwards? Also, any tips would help. I thought this
would be better than trying to get thirty kids around a table for demo,
but I am finding some glitches. Like the image turned around. If I
draw something, it looks sideways to the students.
Thanks for any advice,
Betsy

---