window painting

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 08:11:44 PDT

I need a recipe for adapting tempera paint for windows. I seem to remember it
has soap in it of some kind. There is a new coffee shop going into the old
drugstore downtown, and my art club is going to paint the insides of their
windows to hide the construction. They're pretty excited about it.

Thanks
I seem to have not gotten a slew of messages in the past couple of days -
youall are referring to posts I never saw.

---