Re: Light tables

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 12:48:02 PDT

Just go to Walmart and buy a bunch of little flourescent units and then
go to a lumber yard and have them cut some acrylic sheets as large as
you like. You can plug in the light and then put the acrylic over it
propped up with whatever--the sides of a cardboard box with top cut out
would be fine. Use the rest of the money for something else. Sid

Bruthrobson@aol.com wrote:

> I actually have funding for a light table. We don't have enough
> windows. I am not talking about an Artograph enlarger, just an
> Artograph light table.
> Should I buy the expensive one that is thick or does anyone see a
> difference in quality between the two, thick ($150) and thin ($50) for
> the need of just tracing?
> Brenda ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---