Art Games needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 11:21:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sharon Steere has just begun to substitute teach and is looking for games to
use a time fillers at the end of the period. Please post fun activities you
have used. I will compile them and put them all on Incredible Art
Department. I sent Sharon the few I had on file already. I sent her the
Blind Date activity that Kim and Maggie posted.

From Sharon:

Do you know of a game of Art Trivia Questions that can be used as a filler
at the end of a art class, when students finish cleaning quicker than
anticipated. I used a game like this at one of the schools I subbed at, and
would like to find one like it. It was a small 3" X 5" laminated like pages
that were riveted so they swung out as you asked the question. The multiple
choice answers were entertaining. With some off the wall answers given that
made the students laugh.

---