Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Hog Wild Toys - free time activity

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 10:51:37 PDT

Lindea Wood posted a scrap metal project her students really enjoyed - but
was unable to post the URL:

See Hog Wild Toys:

and Fun and Games:

From Linda:
What a godsend for early finishers, and of creative merit, to boot! I
four different sets and then I mixed them all up and threw away the
directions. I then added a BUNCH of stuff from the hardware store to
add to the collection. Kids build all SORTS of cool things with this,
but they can't keep them...we keep recycling them as an activity. I've
never had such a popular free time center. I ask them to draw them
sometimes, too.