Re: Clean Streams 2003

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 17:49:04 PDT

Woody,
You and your students did a terrific job cleaning up the environment. I
just wish every school would do something like that and every person on the
planet. My husband, daughter and I have our own little clean-up effort.
We've adopted a small street nearby and frequently collect bags and bags of
trash. I don't know what the neighbors think of this but we really don't
care. It makes it nicer for us to walk down that street and that's what
matters.

Sky

---