AEM's Arts Resources / Advocacy CD from NAEA for sale

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 15:23:27 PDT

Some of the members of this listserv were interested in purchasing the
internet interactive Visual Art and Advocacy Resource CD that I had put
together as President Elect of Art Educators of MN. and member of the host
state planning committee for this year's NAEA Convention. If you are still
interested in obtaining the CD they are available for $9.00 apiece (that
covers postage and handling as well). Requests can be emailed directly to
me and checks should be made out to Art Educators of Minnesota (AEM), and
mailed to the Treasurer of Art Educators of Minnesota, Rick Mittelstadt.
His address is:

6500 Casey Parkway
Prior Lake, MN. 55372.

Here is a copy of the CD's table of contents:

Section I (pp. 3-32):

Categorized, hyper-linked internet resources for art education

Section II (p. 33):

Bulleted listing of arts advocacy points
Section III (p. 34):

Hyper-linked information regarding the electronic contemporary art
publication, art-themagazine.com

Section IV (p. 35):

The Functions of Art - a multi-part definition of a variety of roles that
art plays helping to illustrate its importance

Section V (p. 36-38):

A series of art rubrics that have been fashioned to help assess student work
in both the areas of Literature and the Arts and Inquiry

Section VI (pp. 39-43):

An introduction to ArtsConnected, the interactive website of the Minneapolis
Institute of Art and the Walker Art Center

Feel free to email me directly with any requests for orders. My updated
email address is:

knitzber@ties2.net

Thanks for your interest in advance.

Kevan