Re: clay

---------

From: artsyanne (artsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 07:13:12 PDT

I have used self-drying clay (DAS Pronto) with my students for sculpture
with excellent results!!
But I have never tried using it to hold water! I suppose it could be done,
IF you painted the inside & outside with about 2 or 3 coats of polyurethane
paint. I'm not sure, but it would be worth a try.
Anne-Marie