Re: spherical perspective

---------

From: Hoffelt (hoffelt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 13:04:23 PDT

I have taken two workshops from Dick Termes. We had a great time. I have visited his gallery (also a sphere) in the Black Hills of South Dakota. I teach in middle school, but our high school teacher has done a lesson with the students in making their own spheres. They gesso beach balls, then paint them in six point perspective--awesome! Linda in SD
  -----
  I thought I would post this artist's site to the lists http://www.termespheres.com/ ...I thought his work was interesting. You might be able to get some lesson ideas from his work. I will be adding a link to Incredible Art Department and will add him to Incredible Artists for this month.

  Judy

  ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---