Printmaking File for Sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 10:51:12 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Those of you on ArtsEdNet know that Catherine Ho is teaching in Hong Kong
and has been doing her lessons via the Internet because of SARS. She sent an
Internet Lesson to me for printmaking. I posted it to Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Printmaking.htm

If you have files to share with other art teachers - send to me via
attachment and I will post them to Incredible Art Department. Once I get
several, I will link them up to the Lesson Plans page. This will be a great
way to share Internet lessons. You can use the files as is - or edit to your
needs.

Assessment frequently comes up as a topic of discussion on ArtsEdNet -This
files folder would be a great place to share rubrics, etc too. I will add
links to the ones on my site.

Judy Decker

---