Scratchboad Websites and worksheet

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 10:25:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Wendy Free sent an attachment to ArtsEdNet for Scratchboard websites. Those
on digest can not open attachments so I posted it to Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Scratchboard.htm

Here another scratchboard site that Larry Seiler sent to me:

R. Berendt alias "Orca"
scratchart- http://www.myorca.com/

I will put more files on Incredible Art Department to share with others.
Just send the file to me as attachment and I will convert to html. I will
eventually add a link to the folder from Lesson Plans. Right now the
Scratchboard lesson is the only one there. I have a printmaking one to add
from Catherine Ho.

Judy Decker

---