Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: clay - fish effigy vessel

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 09:40:41 PDT

Here is the actual link to the Olmec Fish Effigy Vessels:
I saved a couple of these images to file and will put a link to this page on
my Pre-
Columbian Ceramics page.
Here is the URL for more information on the Olmec:

I have also added links to the home page for Latin American Studies from
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology to my page on Pre-Columbian art and
America's Diversity. Lots to see.

Thanks for posting the link Frances.

Judy Decker