Re: Clay Slips and colorants...

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 08:45:36 PDT

thanks Linda...

I'll do some experimenting. Always fun....and no doubt the kids will enjoy
and benefit.

I have pull out bins under a clay counter with Kaolin, Gerstley Borate,
Feldspar, and Flint...then I have bags of oxides, and other glazes. Just
need to learn how to use all that stuff!!! Makes the future more inviting
when there is learning yet to embrace!
peace,

Larry Seiler
My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

Member of NAPPAP-
http://nhstudios.com/NAPPAP/NAPPAPFrameSet.html
"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---