Re: I am interested in the scratch boad work sheet Wendy Free

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 06:03:13 PDT

hi! i'll send this to you when i return to school on monday - don't have the file at home. :) wendy

Randy <india99@infi.net> wrote:Hello, I get the digest and all I saw was the endless alphabet soup in my digest where the work sheet and Internet sources were. We current have a long term sub trying to teach art in my building . I think scratch board would be a safe direction to send her so I would appreciate the work sheet. You can send it to me directly at india99@infi.net. I have window xp..with its default word processor MS works. Thanks Wendy Free.... Randy in muddy central Maine ---