Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

I am interested in the scratch boad work sheet Wendy Free

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 05:28:15 PDT

Hello, I get the digest and all I saw was the endless
alphabet soup in my digest where the work sheet and Internet sources were.
We current have a long term sub trying to teach art in
my building . I think scratch board would be a safe direction to send
her so I would appreciate the work sheet. You can send it to me directly
at . I have window
xp..with its default word processor MS works. Thanks Wendy Free.... Randy
in muddy central Maine