Art reporting comments

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 00:34:24 PDT

Please help! I have just move to a new school and am trying to revise our
art reporting comment bank. I do have an extensive list of general behaviour
and work habit comments that are applied to all subjects. What I am after
are comments that are art sepcific and address issues and concerns such as
material wastage, work space habits, cleaning up, health and safety,
attention to task and consideration of others. I have tried to pen a few

In reading over this I am sure that I have left out a whole range of
positive comments as these above items appear to be stained with negative
observations. I am needing these by Wednesday of this coming week and would
appreciate any help.

Thanks

Justin in Brisvegas

---