Overseas schools and "Teaching the American Way"

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 01:12:22 PDT

Hi all,
Our director (at the American Cooperative School of Tunis) put a copy of
this article in our mailboxes this week. Written by Jay Mathews of the
Washington Post, it discusses how overseas schools are working to emulate
the American school approach - the same one so criticized by the US media,
politicians, etc. as a failure.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A1
0275-2003Mar11&notFound=true

Enjoy!
Melissa

PS, I went to Sicily for spring break and have posted some photos online if
you're interested. I also have a travelogue that I'd be happy to pass on to
anyone who'd like to hear about my travels.
 http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/PhotoAlbum8.html

--
                   |          Melissa Enderle         |
                 /)|       melissaenderle@planet.tn   |(\