Re: clay

---------

From: Frances Briggs (frances.briggs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 21:33:20 PDT

Thanks for all of the ideas for clay projects. I went with the tropical
fish effigy vessels and they are coming out great! I highly recommend this
project. I found a site (below) which has information on Olmec culture and
some examples of effigy vessels and other sculptures. I'm using tropical
fish images to get ideas for the fish coloring. Thanks for your idea,
Jackie!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=www.rose-hulman.edu/~delacova/olmec/f
ish-effigy.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~delacova/fish-effigy-ve
ssels.htm&h=513&w=600&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfish%2Beffigy%26imgsz%3Dxlarge%26sv
num%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG