Crazy inventions OT

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 20:33:23 PDT

I need your help. What is the name for crazy inventions that go through
several steps to do simple tasks? I'm thinking about things like the
mousetrap in the kids board game or the breakfast making machine in
Gremlins.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"

---