Re: Light tables

---------

From: D. Sterner (dsterner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 17:02:36 PDT

light tables simply add light so the person tracing can see the original details - as the replies said, a window is just as good. The image is transfered at the same size for reproduction.

The artograph can enlarge an image to the wall to be traced at a bigger size - depending on how far you place the artograph from the tracing source (generally a chalk board or smooth wall surface.