Re: emergency HELP, THANKS! (Harold Olejarez)

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 16:57:03 PDT

--- Olejarz2@aol.com wrote:
> Mark,
>
> So how did the kids like my site?
>
> This summer I hope to finally get some time to
> update the site and produce a
> CD and/or DVD.

Harold -

I've used it for SSR time and the kids are very
interested. I'm hoping it will stay online, because
that's my hook for getting kids excited about reading.

I love it because they really do have to read and it
explains so much, so well. (I'd definitely buy it)

We've been doing a bit of architectural drawing and
attempting to apply perspective - They are reading
through it when they're done or waiting for their
watercolor layers to dry. They like it to and several
have attempted interiors on their own as a result.

Dawn