Re: paper sculpture

---------

From: ::MAK:: MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 13:43:51 PDT

On 4/11/03 11:12 AM, Sue Stewart at Sue_Stewart@sumner.wednet.edu wrote:

> Try Robert Sabuda's site - he is a renowned pop-up artist but has a lot of
> information about paper engineering - I think Judy D linked it in
> incredibleart.
>
> Sue E. Stewart
> Sumner High School
www. RobertSabuda.com - and also - David Carter's site www.popupbooks.com
are good for pop-up books or pictures. Both Sabuda and Carter are book
author/illustrators, and both are featured in my "new book"<Storybook Art.
They are both VERY VERY nice. Nicer than the average famous person!

:o)
MaryAnn

=======================
   mak@brightring.com