Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: paper sculpture

From: ::MAK:: MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 13:43:51 PDT

On 4/11/03 11:12 AM, Sue Stewart at wrote:

> Try Robert Sabuda's site - he is a renowned pop-up artist but has a lot of
> information about paper engineering - I think Judy D linked it in
> incredibleart.
> Sue E. Stewart
> Sumner High School
www. - and also - David Carter's site
are good for pop-up books or pictures. Both Sabuda and Carter are book
author/illustrators, and both are featured in my "new book"<Storybook Art.
They are both VERY VERY nice. Nicer than the average famous person!

MaryAnn Kohl
PO Box 31338
 Bellingham, WA 98228

360 398 9801 office