Re: morguefile great idea... is ther a way for us to submit quality photos to this site ??

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 04:35:48 PDT

Mike, Thanks for posting this resource ! (Art Educators are always
scrounging for visuals for their students !

Great idea, I will be using the 3 photos of castles next week with my
students working on a recycle art project.
I take a lot of my own photographs, is there a way to submit photos to the
archives, I would like to give back, and not just take :)
Let the ArtsEdNet list know !
Christine Besack :)