Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: list how-to question, or sorting through lotsa listserv emails

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 03:44:18 PDT

Re: list how-to questionHi Amy , (and all)
If you have Microsoft Outlook, you can set up rules for incoming mail from certain addresses, like listserv you belong to.
I have a separate folder for emails that come in with the "to:" as ArtsEdNet Talk. So when I want to read them, they are all squirreled away in there.
 If I just want my regular emails, they go to a different folder(that rule is anything incoming with the "to: " as goes to that folder instead.
I didn't like Outlook at first but once I found out how to set up email rules, I love it !
Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)