welcome back!

---------

From: ::MAK:: MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 21:34:28 PDT

I was finally able to re-subscribe after months of getting no where. So,
welcome back!! (to me) I look forward to sharing and learning.
I should have some great ideas to share shortly from a new book I've almost
got off to the printer...it's called Storybook Art.

Did anyone send me some jpgs. of Tarbeach related art...kids flying over the
Capitol or a bridge ? I need to know who gave those to me.

More soon! I'm really glad to be back.
MaryAnn

=======================
   mak@brightring.com