Re: Dance Class

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 20:12:28 PDT

Woody -

Cute pics!

I don't think an education is required - I knew
several Cowboy cheerleaders in college. They did have
a rigorous interview process and were expected to be
well-rounded individuals who contributed to society.
If they gain too many pounds (3 or 4???) they are not
allowed to even go to the games...

Have you seen any of the high school competitions on
TV lately? Impressive.

Dawn
(who was told to leave ballet and try Karate at age
5!)