Re: morguefile

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:01:51 PDT

Thanks for sharing, Michael!

I browsed through quickly and was pleased to find the
sunrise and sunsets - I've been collecting these
myself and have an ongoing "bet" with the
students...If they find a sunrise that is looks like
the hump with rays (Frequently in comics...)I'll pay
them 5 bucks. Until then, I'm not letting them "mimic
this symbol"...Yours show some nice examples of how
the "rays" look (I think its the corona - not sure
though.)

I look forward to exploring your site more