Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: morguefile

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:01:51 PDT

Thanks for sharing, Michael!

I browsed through quickly and was pleased to find the
sunrise and sunsets - I've been collecting these
myself and have an ongoing "bet" with the
students...If they find a sunrise that is looks like
the hump with rays (Frequently in comics...)I'll pay
them 5 bucks. Until then, I'm not letting them "mimic
this symbol"...Yours show some nice examples of how
the "rays" look (I think its the corona - not sure

I look forward to exploring your site more
-- Michael Connors <> wrote:
> Newbie to the list. I own the site
> I've built
> this site to give free image reference to the art
> community- particularly
> teachers, so any feedback is appreciated, I very
> much would like to
> have educators and schools more involved, so tell
> me what u think.

Do you Yahoo!?