RE: No child left behind

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 11:33:05 PDT

oh my gosh!
where did you get a job!?? I would love to have that much planning!
And don't think that this new act won't have an impact on the high
schools! The kids won't be able to graduate if they don't succeed in
the four years they are there! That could mean larger class sizes and
overcrowding if that becomes a trend.
>>> MRamos@Acss.odeDoDEA.edu 04/09/03 02:15PM >>>