RE: emergency HELP, THANKS! (John Bueltel)

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 08:06:44 PDT

Mark,

One way of saving favorite sites is to cut and paste the URL into a Mircosoft Word document. You can add a short discription behind the URL. Save the Word doc. The doc. should link you directly to that site when you click on the URL. If it does not, or is not active, you can make it an "active link" under the format tool, then click auto format, follow the dialog box and the document will have active links.

John

---