Re: symbolic hands -Plaster? thanks Sharon !

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 04:16:55 PDT

Hi Sharon, (and All)
Thanks for sharing your lesson with the group.
It was great comprehensive documentation of exactly what you did. The
realism is kinda creepy, but the kids must love it.
Were they required to add to the piece, to alter the sculpture from just a
cast ?
Can you share a few non skintone painted ones.
Thanks again,
Christine Besack :)

Does anyone have instructions for doing this type of hand sculpture, but
with plaster poured into rubber gloves ??
My elementary art club would love trying that.
They are excited to do off beat projects that experiment with art !!!