Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: symbolic hands -Plaster?

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 20:07:33 PDT

Finally found it!

I think I got distracted by the perspective lesson the
first time I visited - my students are working on
perspective right now and I was thinking they might
like Bunki's more colorful lesson better.

The dental amalgum procedure is gorgeous - I think I'm
aiming for something right between the peace hand and
one of the ones that has "stuff" added.

I had to go through about 15 school sites- as always,
very inspirational. Time well spent -Dawn

Do you Yahoo!?