Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

symbolic hands -Plaster?

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 19:13:07 PDT

For some reason I can't find the lesson I remember.
It seems like the students turned their hands into
something that had something to do with their own
interests. I thought it was hands made in plaster
gause, but maybe it was something else - does anyone
remember??? Feet?

I will be interested in general casting tips - I have
never tried it.

I need to make somehting patriotic that will sit on a
table as centerpieces and I thought this idea would
work, but I can't find it and its making me crazy. I
keep turning up info that has to do with the
handprints little kids make.

Do you Yahoo!?