1. How many art classes do you teach? 18 per week.
2. How much time do you spend with each class? 40-50 minutes per week for art classes.
3. How much planning time do you have per week? 40-50 minutes per day, average.
4. If you have been at your school for multiple
years, has this schedule changed (for reasons other
than a growing poplutaion)? No
5. Do you participate in any other teaching
responsibilities that are not art related (ex.
literacy, tutoring, etc. )? Please describe. Yes. One class is an Exploratory Class, with an open curriculum, for students who are not Title One and Not in Foreign language.
If you answered yes, how much time per week do you
spend? 120 minutes per week.
6. Has your administration discussed the new federal
policy, NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND, with your faculty? No.
7. Do you think this policy has or will effect your
art program? How? No.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more