camp ideas

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 17:08:24 PDT

Have you thought about weaving? My 4th graders are doing the straw weavings
right now and begging to come in at recess to work on them. (I've also had
mild complaints from their classroom teachers that they are hurrying through
regular work so they can weave). Another weaving idea is to use a square of
burlap and pull horizontal threads out. Then you weave anything back into
the opeings -you could use grasses , feathers, nature things....
         Jeryl in SC

---