Re: No child left behind
1. How many art classes do you teach?
2. How much time do you spend with each class?
3. How much planning time do you have per week?
4. If you have been at your school for multiple
years, has this schedule changed (for reasons other
than a growing poplutaion)?
5. Dou you participate in any other teaching
responsibilities that are not art related (ex.
literacy, tutoring, etc. )? Please describe.
If you answered yes, how much time per week do you
6. Has your administration discussed the new federal
policy, NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND, with your faculty?
7. Do you think this policy has or will effect your
art program? How?
Please feel free to make any other comments about
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more