Re: periodicals

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 07:18:35 PDT

I find Art in America and Artnews to be too controversial and not
accessible for kids - they deal with the "new" which is frequently not
what kids want to see - plus one of my classes cut out all the nudes and
put them everywhere in my room one day when I was gone - I did notice them
before class the next day but the magazines were mutilated.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---