link to website Saskatchewan Learning School Age Evergreen Curriculum Select by Subject Art (curricular resource for all grade levels)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 04:27:59 PDT

Hi All,
 Last one from here, but this whole site is a great resource.
This links to the Art Education Curriculum at all levels. I love looking at what others teach at which grade level.

 http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/docs/artsed/artsmain.html

Have a great day, going to rain in PA all week, so I we will have to create our own sunshine :)
Christine Besack :)

---