NAEA

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 15:29:21 PDT

Hi All! For those of you who were unable to make it to the convention, we
missed you all and your ears were probably ringing! Those of us who were
there had fun and met as many times as possible. It was so nice to actually
sit in the same room and enjoy each others company as opposed to being
spread across the country. Thanks to all those who were so kind to Dick and
me and to Pam Signorelli for her efforts on our behalf, as well as for the
use of her suite. We really do have a unique group and I enjoyed every
minute I shared with you. Dick and I are heading down to Tampa for another
convention tomorrow and will be gone for a week but I wanted to say a
special thanks before we left. Have fun discussing all the particulars of
the conference and I will catch up with everyone when we are home again.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com