RE: art connection

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 18:42:42 PDT

Boy is this a long story....basically I purchased them with the money I had for textbooks. Web are on o seven year cycle to purchase. Instead of purchasing 200 textbooks, I purchased 30 to be used in class and put the other $ into technology.

Money was really tight and the purchase actually took place over two years. I still have software needs.