Re: art connection

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 18:38:15 PDT

My seventh graders just transferred their self-portraits to linoleum.
They start to carve on Thursday. It will be a long process because we
are doing a multi-color reduction print. My six graders just finished
collograph prints and my eight graders are finishing a more complex
collograph using Hopi Kachinas as subject matter. An online connection
sounds fine. How do we set that up.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons