Re: art connection

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 17:16:51 PDT

John ,
Check out a sit called WebQuest ( or maybe you know about it). They have
a great lesson for doing an exhibit.
In my current class in Technology ( masters program), they are really
encouraging infusion of technology instead of just automating. But is
all comes down to $. They (experts) say we shoould not have computer
labs , but computers should be a regular part of all classes. just like
a pencil. But it sounds like you have a neat idea!

MaryB

Bueltel, John wrote:

>I am a middle school art teacher that is actively using internet computers in my art curriculum. I am always looking for ideas and methods to improve the integration of the Internet and art.
>Last year I made an online connection with a school in Canada sharing art and ideas during a sculpture unit. My students are currently working on a block printing unit. I would again like to make a online connection with a school who is also working with printmaking. This can be a valuable way to expose students to different art, ideas, and cultures. If you would be interested in such an online connection please contact me.

---