art connection

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 16:39:25 PDT

I am a middle school art teacher that is actively using internet computers in my art curriculum. I am always looking for ideas and methods to improve the integration of the Internet and art.
Last year I made an online connection with a school in Canada sharing art and ideas during a sculpture unit. My students are currently working on a block printing unit. I would again like to make a online connection with a school who is also working with printmaking. This can be a valuable way to expose students to different art, ideas, and cultures. If you would be interested in such an online connection please contact me.

---