lost name of lesson plan book

---------

From: Colette C (ctcolwell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 10:56:07 PDT

Hello,
Sometime in the past 2 or 3 weeks there was a thread about a book that many
of you were trying to find. It had lesson plans, I think mostly middle
school, and it was used by some of you for substitute lesson plans.
I hate to say it, but I lost the name of the book and the site to buy it at.
If anyone has that info please pass it on.
Thank you!
Colette