No child left behind

---------

From: Jessie Starman (jastarman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 10:54:07 PDT

Hello,
I am doing research for a graduate class and need some
opinions. If you would like to help me by filling out
a short survey, please email me personally and I will
forward you the survey. (jastarman@yahoo.com)

I also would like to hear anyone's opinion about my
research topic. The main questions is how the new
federal policy "No child left behind" has or will
effect art programs?

Thanks,
Jessie Starman