Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Altered books video

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 19:18:43 PDT

I like your idea of a novel study - it would be really interesting to have
several students take the same concept and see where they go with it. I am
currently working on one using Mayan art only. I have had to do quite abit
of research to find different images and am including mythology. My book is
turning out really neat and I am thinking about having students do a
research project in a similiar fashion. I'll post pics when I get a few more
pages done.